You have experience in the increasingly crucial field of information security, and now you’re ready to take that experience to the next level. CompTIA® Advanced Security Practitioner is the course you will need to take if your job responsibilities include securing complex enterprise environments. In this course, you will expand on your knowledge of information security to apply more advanced principles that will keep your organization safe from the many ways it can be threatened. Today’s IT climate demands individuals with demonstrable skills, and the information and activities in this course can help you develop the skill set you need to confidently perform your duties as an advanced security professional. This course is designed for IT professionals who want to acquire the technical knowledge and skills needed to conceptualize, engineer, integrate, and implement secure solutions across complex enterprise environments.
This course can also benefit you if you intend to pass the CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner certification examination. What you learn and practice in this course can be a significant part of your preparation.
Individuals seeking the CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner certification, IT professionals with a minimum of 10 years of experience in IT administration and at least five years of hands-on security in an enterprise environment.
Attendance in our Internetworking with TCP/IP and Switching in IP Networks courses is strongly recommended Security+ Prep Course
CISM Prep Course
Certified Ethical Hacker v10
1. Managing Risk
2. Integrating Computing, Communications, and Business Disciplines
3. Using Research and Analysis to Secure the Enterprise
4. Integrating Advanced Authentication and Authorization Techniques
5. Implementing Cryptographic Techniques
6. Implementing Security Controls for Hosts
7. Implementing Security Controls for Enterprise Storage
8. Analyzing and Implementing Network Security
9. Implementing Security Controls for Applications
10. Integrating Hosts, Storage, Networks, and Applications in a Secure Enterprise Architecture
11. Conducting Vulnerability Assessments
12. Responding to and Recovering from Incidents
Classroom Live Labs