This Lean Six Sigma Green Belt E-Learning course provides students 180 days access to the online study materials and includes the certification exam which is accredited and certified by the International Lean Six Sigma Institute www.ILSSI.org
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt online course provides students with comprehensive training in both Lean and Six Sigma methods tools and techniques. The Lean Six Sigma online course comes with an online Lean Six Sigma Green Belt exam (100 multiple choice questions in 120 minutes, pass mark of 70%).
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt online (LSSGB) course focuses on providing students with an understanding of the various Six Sigma and Lean tools and techniques useful to improve the production process and minimize defects in the end product with a greater focus on the practical implementation of these tool and techniques in the organization.
Students can benefit from this course by enabling themselves,
1. With the knowledge needed for production process improvement in their organizations and to help their organizations adopt the Lean Six Sigma methodology.
2. To identify, anticipate and work to resolve issues related to the practical implementation of Lean Six Sigma.
3. With superior problem solving skills that can be immediately applied in real world projects.
Applicants will be awarded the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB) certificate by the International Lean Six Sigma Institute (ILSSI.org) upon passing the certification exam, which is a 2 hour online multiple choice exam. Exams are proctored by webcam and you need to schedule your exam at least 24 hours in advance using the membership account website home page. The cost of exam is included in the course fee (2 free re-takes included). Your name and certificate number will be entered in the ILSSI certification database https://ilssi.org/ilssi-certification/
There are no formal prerequisites for this certification.
History of Quality (Deming, Juran, JIT, Ishikawa,
Taguchi, and more.)
• Evolution of Six Sigma
• Defining Six Sigma – philosophy and objectives
• Overview of Six Sigma DMAIC process
• Identifying and documenting stakeholder
• Project Selection Criteria
• Project Planning
• Managing Team Dynamics
• Important project management and planning
• Inputs – Need for six sigma project, executive
management sponsorship, core team identified
• Objectives of Measure Phase
• Inputs – the outputs of the Define phase
• Objectives of Analyze Phase
• Inputs – outputs of the Measure phase
• Objectives of Improve Phase
• Inputs – outputs of the Analyze phase
• Objectives of Control Phase
• Inputs – outputs of the Improve Phase
• A Value Stream Map
• Lean is Speed
• Total Supply Chain
• Lean Six Sigma Logistics