Are you working in the health and safety industry in Croydon and interested in furthering your career? Participating in a NEBOSH course is the perfect step to moving your professional career forward in the right direction.
Our Croydon-based NEBOSH General Certificate is the most widely requested qualification by employers. This NEBOSH training is an essential requirement for anyone who wants a successful career in health and safety.
Our Croydon students can study for this particular NEBOSH course either online, in-house or through classroom learning. Students will be taught by one of our accredited and experienced NEBOSH training course leaders.
Tell Me More About NEBOSH Training
The National Educational Board in Occupational Health and Safety (NEBOSH) training certification is considered the health and safety standard certification by employers. More than 200,000 students in the UK have passed the NEBOSH General Certificate.
Who Is the NEBOSH General Certificate Suitable For?
Suppose you work as a manager or supervisor in a health and safety capacity or have health and safety responsibilities in your job. In that case, the National General Certificate is an ideal course for you to take.
Croydon students already working in health and safety or just starting and want to move their careers to the next step are suitable candidates for this NEBOSH course.
The NEBOSH General Certificate is also ideal for anyone interested in gaining higher-level NEBOSH training accreditation further down the line, including the degree-level NEBOSH National Diploma.
NEBOSH General Certificate Course Content
There are two units to this course, with students having access to revision modules and the NEBOSH National General Certificate audiobooks.
Unit NG1: Health and Safety Management
Course participants will learn about:
• Why we should manage health and safety at work
• How health and safety management systems operate and what they look like
• How to understand people and processes when managing risk
• Monitoring and measuring health and safety
After students have completed Unit NG1, they take an open book exam in their own home.
Unit NG2: Risk Assessment
Course participants learn about:
• Physical and psychological health
• Musculoskeletal health
• Chemical and biological agents
• General workplace issues
• Work Equipment
After students have completed Unit NG2, Croydon students have a practical workplace risk assessment.
What Are the Learning Outcomes of the NEBOSH General Certificate?
Students who complete our Croydon-based NEBOSH course will have the following outcomes at the end of the course:
• How to carry out workplace risk assessments with confidence
• How to devise and implement thorough action plans after risk assessments
• How to effectively manage all aspects of health and safety in the workplace
• How to reduce and manage workplace risks
• How to evaluate the success of your action plans and risk management plans
• How to develop and support a positive workplace health and safety culture
• Understand the UK legal health and safety requirements
For more information on NEBOSH Training or to book a place on a NEBOSH course in Croydon, please contact us.