Managed Training Services
Flexibility Without Compromising on Quality
Whether you are looking to train individuals or a group, our managed training service offers a number of flexible options to suit your organisations needs. We work with you hand-in-hand to select the most effective training course and deliver with the highest quality.
We offer a wide range of courses and have access to over 800 trainers and 42 training centres throughout the UK. Our flexible approach gives you the option to carry out training on-site, online, in one of our training centres or in a building of your choice.
With the success of your organisation in mind, our managed training service is designed to give you peace of mind and includes full management and administration for any training course you are looking to take.
- Full or part Managed Learning Service
- Bigger Discounts increased ROI
- Elimination of day-to-day administration, allowing key personnel to focus on other tasks
- Supplier Management
- Service Level Agreements and Management Reporting
- Training Needs Analysis
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Choice of Vendor Neutral or Authorised courses
- Access to over 1,500 training courses, available in a variety of learning styles
- Public, Tailored and Onsite training options
Our clients have included prestigious national and multi-nationals organisations such as Rolls Royce, John Lewis, Gemini Rail and Vision Express, as well as public sector institutions such as the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and NHS Digital.
For a full list of courses please refer to our Course Directory.